Our client is a revolutionary EV startup from Vietnam. The company is currently looking for ADAS R&D Expert
Conduct in-depth research and analysis about ADAS to propose suitable ADAS development roadmap/ strategy for each VinFast’s car model.
Act as the contact point between Product Strategy and ADAS development team to:
- Co-ordinate with cross-functions to build up ADAS product roadmap
- Co-ordinate with cross-functions to optimize VinFast’s current system to reduce costs and enhance effectiveness.
- Set up requirement for ADAS control/driving experience to ensure system user friendliness.
- Advise Board of Management with ADAS competitive strategy
- Ensure the features developed are aligned with the first requirements/strategy.
- Report on any urgent and critical issues to the leadership team.
- Identify relevant legislative requirements for ADAS equipped vehicles
- Identify ADAS dependencies to Connectivity, Infotainment and EE architecture
- Monitor ADAS features to ensure they supply the best customers’ experience. Constantly suggest new solutions to improve ADAS experience and operations on VinFast vehicles.
Participate in meeting with ADAS providers to discover innovative technologies and evaluate the best applications for VinFast.
Prepare ADAS-related documents (features definition/function...) to train Product Strategy
5+ years of experience working in the ADAS
Experienced in researching and building ADAS strategies for automotive companies.
Understand both technical and consumer perspectives for ADAS features.
Awareness of FuSa and regulatory requirements related to ADAS systems
Able to translate complex technical language to easy-to-understand terms for Product and
Result-oriented and flexible with a fast-changing start-up environment.
About CNA International IT
CNA International IT is focused mostly on working with product companies and candidates, being eager to contribute our expertise in helping both parts find like-minded people.
We see the essence of our work when you, as a candidate, could grow not only in expertise choosing a new company with our assistance but also in soft skills, feel yourself comfortable and fully in line with a corporate culture and employer's values.
We believe in a partnership approach that is the proven win-win strategy leading all participants to their realization.
Feel free to contact us and form your own opinion about how we can bring you to the work of your dream.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jOg9hXsXikFb1dFMX0Q - is our channel - with hints on how to be prepared for technical interviews. Enjoy!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 May 2022