Tutorpeers.com is an EdTech startup company. Unlike other companies of a similar size, we are well structured, employ best practices in the field, and have clear goals. We are looking for professionals to work alongside their peers and help us deliver a high-quality product!
Currently, there are two different projects we're working on; the main one is a peer-to-peer tutoring platform with event booking capabilities and Zoom-like online sessions.
We've tested the platform with a US-based private school and are now launching marketing campaigns to capture a broader audience.
You will be working closely with our Marketing and Product teams. We're looking for someone who's very detail-oriented, proactive, and has a strong interest in applying content marketing best practices.
Fluent US English
- Minimum 1 year of experience in online copywriting
- Impeccable grammar skills and writing style
- Strong understanding of copywriting best practices
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies and content strategies
- Experience in writing content for landing pages, emails, banners, SMM ads, etc.
What will you do
- Design branded and eye-catching copy (including but not limited to headlines, taglines, website/landing page copy, news, materials for the help center, Facebook/Instagram ads, emails) to support sales
- Collaborate with designer, ba and marketer to increase conversions on websites, improve other product metrics and increase revenue from the email/sms marketing channel
- Generate ideas for content by researching and analyzing our target audience, competitor activity, customer feedback, and the niche as a whole
- Come up with new and innovative ways to engage our audience
- Assist with special projects and initiatives as needed
- Developing and adjusting the content plan together with the team
We are an EdTech startup with the goal to build the best online tools for K-12 students, teachers, and their parents. Our primary platform is student-focused and designed to challenge the tutoring market, and with more outstanding projects in the pipeline, we’re looking for new team members to collaborate in an entrepreneurial and learning-oriented environment.
Job posted on
11 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni