iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is.
We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
Get your support from teammates and the company.
Now we’re actively working on the project:
The project is a clone of the game Coin Master, which is based on a slot machine from which the player receives resources that are used to build a settlement.
Main task pool to the project:
- Utilize industry best practices to design and create game content and mechanics;
- Create and adjust game systems (configs and economy balance) to enhance player experiences and drive product KPIs;
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to maintain quality and performance;
- Document ideas, concept, and technical designs in a comprehensive and accessible format;
- Design game economy and calculate balance;
- Constantly review and understand market trends and competitor product approaches to game design.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- 2+ years of work experience in the position of Senior Game Designer or similar;
- Proven track of released FreeToPlay game projects;
- Strong mathematical and economy balancing skills;
- Technical background and programming experience;
- Experience with Unity.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family.
And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits :)
iLogos is a leading, independent game production company in Europe that brings game ideas to life. Our highly experienced team implements the most creative projects and collaborates with the legends of the game industry: Electronic Arts, Wargaming, Wooga, Disney, Ubisoft, Playrix, Rovio, Paradox, and many others.
More than 400 projects completed to date, totaling around 200 million players. We continually develop our skills further, exchange experiences, and master new technologies. We also visit all the gaming conferences and have fun! Become a part of the iLogos team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 May 2022