You will be part of a team that will architect highly efficient services, making a scalable, performant and well-tested software solution.
We are looking for an Advanced Software Engineer (Java) to join our growing team. You will be part of a team that will architect highly efficient services, making a scalable, performant and well-tested software solution.
- Java 8+, Spring (Core, MVC, Boot, Security, Data), Relational DB + ORM/JPA (Hibernate), Gradle/Maven, Git;
- 4+ years of experience with deep technical knowledge and implemented key aspects of an end-to-end solution;
- Experience in solving non-functional aspects like scalability, security, and reliability with cutting edge if not bleeding edge technology;
- Good about creating unit tests, performing code reviews, optimizing - performance, and ensuring standards for maintainability;
- Comfortable using Agile practices (SCRUM, Jira, Code Reviews, User Stories, and Planning);
- Are comfortable working independently and collaborating with seasoned system engineering professionals as well as working directly with clients and business partners.
Frontend: React, Angular;
Backend: Java 11, Spring, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes;
Communication: gRPC, WebSockets.
- Develop new features from design to production;
- Writing unit test;
- Write extremely efficient server-side code in Java;
- Constantly improve architecture and collaborate with the architects to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience;
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends;
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership;
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with a presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
About the Client:
The online collaborative whiteboard platform enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies.
WHAT MAKES THE PROJECT STAND OUT
- 30M+ users trust the Client's platform worldwide;
Cisco, Dell, Deloitte, TransUnion, Pivotal are their customers;
- The company partners with Slack, Toptal, and Asana;
- Recognized as a Built In Los Angeles "Best Place to Work" for the second year in a row, and as a Built In Austin "Best Place to Work".
What will you get:
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities, and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!
We are a global digital transformation tech company. We create digital solutions powered by innovative technologies and incorporate emerging trends to help businesses transform and grow. We are looking for enthusiasts to complement our teams of experts and deliver life-changing products together.
More about Innovecs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UA4_oHyYwk
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current