Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee or work in the city center of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
About the project:
First one — Warehouse robotics automation solution.
Second one — Educational platform which helps you to find a tutor.
What you will need:
● 2+ years of experience as a business analyst in a software development area;
● Preferable technical background, at least basic experience working as a developer or QA;
● Flexible, adaptable to customer’s needs, and driven by the dynamic environment;
● Experience in the creation of good structured documentation, diagrams, specifications;
● Ability to identify and describe use cases;
● Experience in presale/discovery activities;
● High level of responsibility and proactivity;
● Excellent communication and analytical skills;
● English level — Upper-Intermediate.
What you will do:
● Analyze and document new and existing business processes to validate a solution that supports project objective(s);
● Develop and manage detailed business, functional and non-functional requirements;
● Creating the project scope based on the gathered data and defining milestones with the client and PM;
● Provide platform-based recommendations for site enhancements;
● Document user stories/use cases and support QA creation of test cases;
● Demonstrate a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA, and Client;
● Map specification and wireframes to illustrate UX/UI interactions;
● Facilitate brainstorming sessions between all the stakeholders, knowledge matter experts, and engineering team;
● Develop process modeling to illustrate end-state solution;
● Manage user acceptance testing and training documents to support the completed project;
● Provide positive, polite, and open-minded style of communication;
● Good verbal and writing English language skills.
What will you get:
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes in the office;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote).
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● 360-degree feedback — a process through which feedback from an employee’s subordinates, colleagues, and supervisor, as well as a self-evaluation by the employee themselves, is gathered
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals
Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full time employee or work in the city centre of Kyiv, great - apply right now.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni