We are looking for an experienced Power BI Developer to join the team to help deliver the project for our client in the USA.
Our client develops modern web apps, mobile apps, and full business systems for a wide range of clients.
The Customer provides services in the MRO supply chain management around the globe, including business entities in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Singapore. The project is founded on the infrastructure which ensures the client’s success. It is based on the customer’s management software package Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Project duration: 5+ years;
Team: 7 full-stack devs, 2 mobile devs, 2 QA.
Project terms: long term;
Stack: Power BI (DAX), SQL, VBA, Power Pivot, Power Query
2+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst/BI Analyst
Strong experience in writing/debugging/optimizing complex SQL queries (SQL Server)
Strong experience in creating partitions and designing/building effective tabular data models (SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular)
Strong experience in writing DAX for measures, calculated tables/columns
Experience in using PowerQuery and M language for ETL in tabular data models
Experience in building PowerBI reports with standard/custom visuals
Ability to transform business needs into technical /programming requirements
Good communication and analytical skills
Good teamwork and collaboration
English: Intermediate and higher
It will be a plus:
Experience in designing complex reports like Dashboard Reports, Drill-Down Reports, Parameterized Reports, Cascaded Reports and Sub Reports using SSRS
Experience in working on OLAP database development including KPIs, Data Mining (SSAS)
Experience in working with SSIS packages to ETL data
Experience in developing custom PowerBI visuals
Expertise in R language
— Collaborate with business owners to clarify their requirement for analytical reports;
— Design and build efficient multi-tenant tabular models including writing complex SQL/M queries to heterogeneous data sources and Q&A support;
— Support and development of existing BI reports and data models;
— Suggest and implement incremental data update solutions for huge facts;
— Design and build power bi reports and dashboards for web/mobile;
— Suggest and use standard/custom visualizations to give a better vision of the analysis in question.
• Possibility of remote work
• Professional and friendly team
• Competitive salary
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
• Microsoft Certifications
Softwarium is an Outsourcing Company located in Poland and Kyiv and consists of 100+ skilled professionals. The Сompany develops software, IT strategy, customer service, solution development, and managed services for American, Canadian, and Norwegian customers.
We focus on productivity, which we achieve by drawing together the right mix of talent for the job.
Quick facts about us:
• Established in 2000
• Gold Microsoft Partner
• AWS Cloud Consulting Partner
• Member of national and international industry associations
1. Challenging technical projects:
• Growing business domains - social sphere, medicine, energy, oil, and cybersecurity.
• Technological stacks .NET, Golang, Java, Azure, SharePoint, Sitecore, Mule, React, Angular, etc.
• Developers work with clients directly and are fully integrated with their processes, which helps them build lasting and successful partnerships.
2. Compensation and benefits:
• Compensation is regularly re-calibrated to be competitive with the external market for equivalent skills and seniority;
• Referral bonuses;
• Up to 20 vacation days per year + 10 rest days in public holidays;
• 12 days paid leave due to illness;
• We provide relocation assistance for specialists from other cities and countries;
• Budget for training, conference attendance;
• You will enjoy a work-life balance tailored to your preferences.
3. Great work environment:
• Our developers are trustworthy professionals who favor autonomy and don’t require micromanagement;
• A safe working environment is our number one priority with either work from home or from the office in compliance with quarantine measures;
• Remote work;
• Comfortable working-from-home conditions, including the delivery of the necessary equipment and furniture.
We immediately feel a vibe with the right person, so we only have a 2-stage interview process.
We will be glad to see you on the Softwarium Team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 May 2022