Our client is on a mission to create a simple and honest platform to enable millions of crypto holders to maximize the potential of their crypto assets. It operates an easy-to-use app that allows users to access interest-earning, buying, selling and trading in cryptocurrencies, in one single place.
Their vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone.
Joining our team will mean for you ability to:
• solve complex tasks to meet the business needs
• influence the product architecture and end user feature look
• work with the world`s most trending and actual technology stack (like Kafka, Spring framework, microservice architecture, gRPC protocol, blockchain components and SDKs, docker, k8s) and practices (CI/CD, ephemeral platforms, GitOps) and more
• work on the friendly and collaborative collective of professionals in software engineering
• constantly learn new things and ability to develop yourself in your professional grow
• Be a true Leader of engineering scrum team – in a lead by example principal
• Take responsibility for making key and fast decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives together with determination of team focus both short/long terms
• Working in strong collaboration with other teams and their leads in building the complex microservice based application
• Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to the working software leveraging the market trending technologies
• Influence on the final product look by the proper discussions of future functionality together with product team, making sure that right answers are asked ahead
• Managing the team goals together with the external dependencies
• Working on team`s\overall group continuous improvement principals, making sure that team is always capable to deal with challenging tasks, domain business needs and high quality standards within organization
• Analyzing, tracking and acting on the team day-to-day work activities
• Take the full ownership of team personal development
• Ensuring that members of team understand and follow standards of development practices and procedures
• Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle
• Supporting project resource scheduling and department capacity planning
• Strong knowledge of Scala/Java programming language
• Solid hands on experience with Spring Framework and its projects
• Experience in Microservice architecture and its patterns
• Experience in building Rest APIs and Messaging Queues mechanisms
• Strong troubleshooting experience
• Expertise with full Software Development Life Cycle including writing Functional and Technical Specifications, Design Documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance, and deployment procedures
• Experience with Agile methodologies for software development and DevOps
• Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision.
• At least upper-intermediate English Level (write/read/verbal)
• Understanding of Scala
• Experience with crypto SDKs
• Experience with Kafka
• Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Knoweldge in cryptomarket business domain
About Capgemini Engineering Ukraine
Official web site: www.capgemini-engineering.com.ua
Lohika is now Capgemini Engineering, the leader in engineering and R&D services. We unleash R&D’s potential.
— one of the top 50 largest IT companies in Ukraine
— about 1,300 engineers
— 4 offices in Ukraine
— 20+ years on the market
Вuilding on Lohika 20 years of successful operations, we are now a part of Capgemini Engineering, a global business line combining a unique set of market-leading strengths in engineering and R&D.
Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defense, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Now among our benefits you can find:
— Friendly and highly professional teams
— Flexible working hours with no overtimes
— Regular performance reviews
— Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gyms, sport activities, lounge rooms, coffee machines etc.)
— 20 working days of annual paid vacation
— Christmas holidays and state holidays celebration
— Paid sick-leaves
— Premium class medical insurance
— Maternity leave policies
— Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
— Bonuses for internal training delivery
— IT certification
— Сorporate events
— And much more!
Capgemini Engineering Ukraine organizes external training activities — Odessa #TechTalks, TechTalks, Morning meetups where company engineers and friends share their experience with community. Also, its offices become a venue for meetings of technical communities like Data Science ODS, Odessa FrontEnd MeetUp, Rockstar Nights Odessa, Odessa google group, Kotlin nights Kyiv, PHP Friends Club, Probono Club, Python Lviv, SQL user group Chi Lviv Travel Club and others. We’re happy to have an opportunity to support IT community and enjoy the cooperation with it.
DOU company page: