Urgent hire, fully remote opportunity, product company
Implement and improve monitoring and alerting. Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes. Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines. Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes.
- Kubernetes management and troubleshooting knowledge and experience
- Experience with DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Experience with container orchestration tools (e.g. Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of AWS and Cloud Computing concepts (especially experience with AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS CloudFormation or AWS OpsWorks)
- Troubleshooting skills at multiple levels of complexity
Heyday is a platform accelerating digital brands for today’s consumers. We acquire and incubate leading marketplace-native brands through innovative partnerships with eCommerce entrepreneurs. Once a part of the Heyday platform, brands tap into technology, data and capital custom-built to drive exponential revenue and profit growth. Our marketplace-native approach to digital brand building is unlocking the overlooked potential in the $2.7 trillion global marketplace economy. Heyday has over 150 global employees with deep eCommerce expertise, and has raised over $250 million from visionary investors like General Catalyst and Khosla Ventures.
Job posted on
10 May 2022