We are looking for Senior С/С++ Engineer (CarPlay experience - must) in Ukraine
Project is the evolution of newly developed IVI system for well-known Tier-1 customer, providing next generation solutions and transitioning to the higher end market niche.
Based on this platform team is creating a product, which includes full range of IVI technologies (Can, Bluetooth, Car Play, Android Auto, SDL, Next Gen Media & Audio, Assistant etc.)
Work in changing and challenging environment in multicultural team with opportunities to step forward into the new projects and markets.
• Completely accountable for quality and timely delivery of produced work products.
• Work independently/coordinate activities with direct manager
• Analyze customer's specifications
• Work with software requirements (analysis, identify dependencies)
• Know and follow at least one of the estimation approaches.
• Adhere to commitments.
• Participate in internal technical discussions
• Customers issues analysis and technical troubleshooting
• Cooperate with Test team - bug\features analysis and knowledge sharing.
• Identify and report engineering and process improvement opportunities.
• Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development)
• Develop and perform Unit Testing, static code analyses, code review
• Timely report status and progress of the assigned activities to direct manager.
• Perform tasks within agreed timeframe and according to design specifications.
• Learn project specific approaches/technologies store knowledge
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Experience in Apple Car Play AND Android Auto domain
• Proficient in programming languages C/C++, and Linux programming environment
• Proven experience of usage software architecture and design-spec.
• Proven experience in creating technical documents for own area of work (implementation description, SW defect attributes, design, test\review reports) that are concise, clear and well organized
• Familiar with Code review practices
• Solid knowledge with coding standards and conventions.
• Experience in software maintenance.
• Familiar with UML standards.
• Ability to estimate own work.
• Good understanding of IPC and multithreading
• Commitment to Team success
• Knowledge sharing
• Critical thinking
• Good communications skills
• Strong problem description skills
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Intermediate English
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni