We are looking for Expert of employee's assessment and development in Ukraine
The aim of the role is to design, implement and drive changes in HR talent management and development practices across the company.
• Develop and deploy HR practices for the global organization (full scope from onboarding, performance management, talent assessment & development to adjourning)
• Lead various HR projects including related communication activities
• Support HRBPs in implementation and usage of HR practices
• Support global talent assessment practices (DISC, 360 feedback etc.)
• Monitor HR analytics internal trends and based on them offer improvements in processes where needed
• Monitor external trends in HR practices and methodologies
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 3-5 years of experience in performance management and talent development areas
• Experience in learning & development and organizational design
• Project management experience
• Fluent English (we are the international team, and our daily work is done only in English)
• Very good command of MS Office tools (PP, Word, Excel) and HR systems
• Communication & collaboration
• Analytical skills
Nice-to-Have Skills:- International HR certification will be seen as an advantage
English: C1 Advanced
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 May 2022