We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team at Vilmate.
You will join the Vilmate's team and will work on projects that come in, mainly at the initial stage of requirements formation and project support to help the PM. At the moment we have projects from a wide range of business domains - finance, organizational platforms, and system monitoring tools. The projects you'll be working on won't be huge. They will last approximately 6-12 months. Most of them will contain 2-4 developers, a QA engineer, and a PM.
● Gather, analyze, manage and document the requirements and needs of stakeholders.
● Convert requirements into specifications and technical documentation.
● Create the project scope based on the gathered data and define milestones with the client and PM.
● Provide platform-based recommendations for site enhancements.
● Support development team in clarifications of requirements and managing change requests.
● Maintain product and project documentation.
● Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
● Manage user acceptance testing and training documents to support the completed project.
● 2+ years of experience as a business analyst in a software development area.
● Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies. Understanding of Agile (Scrum/Kanban).
● Knowledge of data modeling and data flows modeling, data mapping.
● At least an Upper-Intermediate English level, both written and spoken.
● Experience in creating good-structured documentation, diagrams, and specifications.
● Being able to understand deep down technical implications and communicate these in an easily understandable manner to stakeholders.
● High level of responsibility and proactivity.
● Excellent communication and analytical skills.
As a Plus:
● At least basic experience working as a developer or QA.
● Knowledge of basic principles of SQL & relational databases, NoSQL databases.
● Experience in working with UX tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc).
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant, lawyer, and psychologist services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered.
● In-house and online сorporate English classes.
● Free running lessons with a professional athletics coach.
● Free online yoga classes.
● Corporate parties 2 times a year and team-building events.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 140-strong, close-knit, and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover, and broad experience in delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 23%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 May 2022