We are not a typical CRM. Our platform is designed specifically for the payments industry, has won numerous awards and maintains a very high client retention ratio
Our CRM is a cloud-based platform, accessed through a secure website built and hosted by CRM, a certified PCI Level 1 Compliant Service Provider.CRM customers are payment processing organizations registered with Visa and MasterCard, called ISOs, whose job is to compete with names like Stripe, Square and PayPal for their market share of electronic commerce in North America.
Our CRM is responsible for providing the business management CRM along with transaction reporting services that ISOs rely on to manage more than 350,000 active businesses each month.
Our team is diverse and distributed, made up of executives, engineers, sales and support staff. CRM believes in delivering superior customer support to our ISO clients and we are on a mission to partner with you to help achieve our mutual goals for long-term success.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Understanding customer business requirements and development team requirements at detailed level
• Reporting on project schedules and keep management informed of roadblocks
• Managing communications between internal teams and other stakeholders
• Update stakeholders, as needed, regarding change requests and product updates
• Track project schedules and deliverable for multiple projects utilizing JIRA and Kanban, working to improve methods in JIRA
• Coordinate resources over multiple projects
• Improve development and QA processes
• Minimum completion of a bachelor’s degree
• At least 2 years of recent experience managing SaaS and IT based projects
• Experience with producing statements of work, project timelines and milestones
• Experience gathering requirements from various stakeholders including development and QA teams
• Scope and change management experience, including processes improvement
• Experience with JIRA and Agile development methodology
• Highly motivated with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong stakeholder management – will be working across various groups including development, QA, leadership, and customers
• Ability to recognize and manage project risks, issues and dependencies through to resolution
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• In-depth training of the IRIS CRM product and the payments industry
• You will learn about new technologies used by software developers
• Eligibility for participation in the company medical, dental, vision insurance
• Eligibility for participation in the company 401K plan
• Unlimited complimentary snacks and refreshments stocked by Fresh Direct (if located locally)
• Attending company events, conferences and appreciation days
• Ability to create and contribute ideas in an open environment
• Convenient location in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn right near the R train (if located locally)
• Wearing what you want to work
Ranked top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2020, just one year after its launch in Ukraine, MoveUp is a rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services to product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni