Our strong Marketing team is looking for an experienced HR Marketing Lead. The role is focused on developing and implementing the company’s brand strategy for various target audiences in the labor market.
You will join a collaborative environment with open and transparent communication, well-established processes, minimum of formalities, and maximum of trust.
A stable business with 100% Ukrainian capital, PLVision has offices in Ukraine and Poland. The company is investing its net income in 2022 for the needs of the Ukrainian army and country’s recovery.
We are a software product development company, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity. PLVision is headquartered in Krakow, Poland, with a Ukrainian headquarters in Lviv and other offices in Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, we help networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and EU countries to launch innovative products.
PLVision has taken an active stand in supporting an independent and prosperous Ukraine. We are investing the company's net income in 2022 to provide for the needs of our army and for our country's recovery, as well as implementing many volunteer initiatives.
- Developing HR marketing strategy and programs
- Developing and continually updating the company's value propositions for the labor market
- Securing the desired outcomes of HR marketing campaigns
- Planning, executing, and coordinating marketing and PR activities in the labor market, including the internal initiatives
- Building and executing successful social media and content strategies together with the team
- Creating compelling communication plans, messaging, and, partially, content
- Collaborating with influencer organizations, managing social projects
- Supervising media relations in the labor market
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing or Public Relations in the IT industry
- Strong knowledge of marketing fundamentals, PR, and media relations
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation, and writing skills both in Ukrainian and English (Upper Intermediate and higher)
- Knowledge of basic design principles, good aesthetic taste, and understanding of functional beauty
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate and collaborate at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team
WHO WE ARE
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Development, and the Internet of Things. Basically, PLVision is an external innovation lab — not a classic outsourcing company.
Our focused technology expertise makes us a strategic, long-term partner of choice for global networking industry leaders and innovators since 2007.
We have unique experience working in total with 5 out of the top 10 switch silicons (chips) and, also, strong expertise in various open source network operating systems (NOSes) like SONiC, Stratum, and more.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni