We are looking for talented C/C++ engineers to join our team for the Dell EMC project! We provide the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset: information.
Dell EMC is a part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset: information.
At Dell Technologies, we continue to innovate, developing technology so you’re always ready to move forward. We are among the world’s leading technology companies helping to transform people’s lives with extraordinary capabilities. From hybrid cloud solutions to high-performance computing to ambitious social impact and sustainability initiatives, what we do impacts everyone, everywhere.
We’re looking for a person who has in-depth knowledge of systems software engineering in distributed systems, operating system internals and multi-threading environments; strong C/C++ experience; loves the challenges of very complicated, distributed systems; is innovative and has great personal skills.
• 3+ years of commercial experience as a C/C++ Developer in Linux environment
• Experience with OO design concepts, multi-threading
• Ability to quickly understand existing code and adjust to new environments
• Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate level of written and verbal English communication skills
• Great team skills, ability to work with customers and teammates
Nice to have:
• STL, Boost
• Python scripting skills
• Experience with NAS solutions and file sharing protocols
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical and Computer Engineering) or related field of study
Design and development of components of software-defined storage solution (NAS), including the management and orchestration of complex flows, integration with business logic objects, research and investigation of different issues (file sharing protocols, system configuration, interoperability with external systems), troubleshooting, debugging, bugfixing, writing unit and functional tests.
• Work in a creative friendly environment using cutting-edge technologies
• Work-life balance and flexible schedule
• Competitive compensation with a focus on your expectations; annual satisfaction survey and performance review
• 24-day paid vacation and 100% paid sick leave
• Financial support and legal support for individual entrepreneurs from our side
• Professional, language and soft skills trainings
• Health insurance coverage: individual and family, Fitness plan
Delphi Software is a boutique provider of high-end Engineering product and services. Leveraging its 25 years of software development experience and highly professional staff, Delphi is enabling enterprise digital transformation through innovation and thought leadership.
ANIMO - Recruitment inspiring your business.
Самый ценный ресурс для любого бизнеса - правильные люди.
Мы понимаем людей и разбираемся в разных бизнес-моделях, что позволяет четко сформировать критерии, по которым одни подойдут другим и наоборот. А потом делаем все возможное, чтобы они встретились.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current
C / C++ / Embedded