We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Who we are:
SyncWords is at the forefront of captioning and subtitling automation for both real-time and pre-recorded content with the headquarters in New York. We bring together experts from the broadcast, machine learning, and web design fields to create truly unique and innovative products.
Since 2012 SyncWords has been a leader in the live captioning industry with a highly qualified team of professionals with NO corporate hustle, micromanagement, and old-fashioned hierarchy. Among our customers are Microsoft, Lionbridge, CBS, Kaltura, Warner Bros., and other industry giants.
So now we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our customers.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include designing good-looking and usable prototypes for our web app for further testing on real users, applying data-driven revisions, and finally putting them into the engineering sprints. Ultimately, taking the role of a person responsible for good user experience in our software.
Our perfect match for this position is skilled in:
- Upper Intermediate English
- Good visual taste
- Understanding of UX principles
- Following atomic design principles
- Good figma clickable prototyping skills
- Experience with Web Apps
- Experience in design sprinting
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with Product Team
- Good time-management
- Building mockups and clickable prototypes on figma following predefined user stories
- Participating in design sprints and product discovery process from A to Z
- Designing the website, drawing illustrations, icons
- Crafting the social media creatives
- To DOMINATE the localization industry by applying machine learning solutions.
- To MAKE content and events accessible for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Join the SyncWords team and you can expect:
- A job on the frontline of a fast-growing tech vertical
- Products that REALLY matter!
- A stable environment in a bootstrapped company
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge and are open to feedback
- A fantastic culture - open communication, great work/life balance, high performance, and friendly work environment
- We hire for the long term!
- Hybrid form of work from 11a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays
- Fresh fruit, snacks, coffee, tea & lunch is supplied daily
- Corporate parties, ski trips, workshops, sea & beach
- Allowance for professional development and more!
- A spacious 2 floors penthouse office located in a nice neighborhood of Kyiv, 10-min walk from Polytechnic metro station. A cozy lounge terrace with a bbq and a view of the downtown.
If we’ve suitably whetted your appetite and you think you’ve got what it takes – skills and character – get in touch. We’re waiting for your resume.
SyncWords is at the forefront of captioning and subtitling automation for both real-time and pre-recorded content. We bring together experts from the broadcast, machine learning, and user experience design fields to create truly unique and innovative products.
Job posted on
10 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni