We are looking Technical Project Manager join to our team for healthcare project!)
Take the opportunity to work with highly professional people with remarkable ideas on their minds!
About Newfire Partners
If you're a talented developer, you can go to work for any number of software companies. But you won't find a better opportunity than with Newfire Partners, an American company with operations Cambridge, MA, USA, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine, and other prestigious locations.
We are outstanding since:
● We are a service company.
● We provide services both in product and project mindsets.
● We are a company that is focused not only on the result of development but also on the further success of the product.
● We work with the client for the long term perspective, not for financial advantage only.
● We promote a new business, that is the value (not just profit) oriented.
● Continuous self-improvement: the company is constantly transforming and adapting to the needs of the business and the client. We support flexibility and self - improvement of every team member.
● Transparency and open communication: we support transparency in communication both within the company and with clients.
● Respect for each individual: we are for individuality!
Provide great benefits:
● Medical insurance coverage
● Access to accounting support and option for a Private Entrepreneur account
● Cozy, friendly offices and flexible work-from-anywhere policy
● Interoffice exchange opportunities and relocation support for Lviv & IF offices
● Tuition reimbursement and budget for professional development courses
● Free English classes and access to in-house English tutor
● Internal and external referral bonus opportunities
● 20 PTO days to start, 25 after first year
● 8 paid sick days and 3 additional personal days
● Snack-stocked kitchen and $50 monthly lunch compensation
● Team parties, family events, weekly pizza/sushi days
● Recognition gifts for holidays, anniversaries, and
other special occasions/accomplishments
Do not hesitate to check our vacancies:
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 May 2022