Due to the expansion of activities, we are looking for Regular Data Analyst (Internal Luxoft Project).
The job purpose is to co-create a trusted data environment for the executive management and internal clients required for business decision-making by applying various data analysis, visualization tools, and techniques
You will work alongside BI and Data Analysts, DWH experts, contributing to the development and maintenance of the corporate reporting eco-system. You will have a chance to become a subject matter expert in SQL, Tableau reporting, take part in cross-functional projects of a global IT company
• Provide business performance reporting, manipulating, and joining different data sets in the most appropriate format for the stakeholders
• Perform ad-hoc reporting, extracting data from corporate data sources
• Take part in cross-domain deep-dive projects, delivering and highlighting insights, facts, and trends for executive decisions
• Cooperate with Tableau BI team in terms of automated dashboard creation: requirements gathering, technical task description, business logic verification
• Take part in internal Reporting&Analytics initiatives aimed at further development, and improvement of a data-driven culture
• Communicate with internal stakeholders: BI analysts, DWH, Business & Back-office streams (Sales, Billing & Contracting team), Executive Management
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 2+ years of experience in data analysis, reporting or BI
• Proficiency with MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, SQL
• Analytical mind, keen for the numbers
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with BI environment (Tableau, PowerBI, Click View etc) would be a plus
• Upper intermediate English and Business writing skills is a must
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni