Working with Awesomic you’ll get true fast-growing startup experience. You can work anywhere. That’s a great opportunity to start in a well-funded startup and be able to grow as a designer. Apply today!
Are you passionate about Webflow and No-code Development? Then, Awesomic wants you in our team 🤩
🔥 Awesomic.io is a web app that delivers designs to businesses from around the world. Since our founding in 2020, we've completed 6000+ tasks for 900+ clients. Here are just some of them: Reface, DOU.ua, Lift99, SilviaTerra, Y Combinator startups, and VC funds 🔥
We're looking for a Webflow Developer to join our team. You'll be responsible for implementing websites in Webflow, taking a really nice and organized design made in Figma and transforming it into an amazing website.
For this, you should have:
- Professional knowledge of Webflow (including the ability to work with animation and Webflow CMS)
- Experience with Figma
- At least Intermediate level in English
- experience in working with non-standard tasks that are not in the basic functionality of Webflow
- if you don't know something, the ability to find information in Google, Webflow Forum, StackOverflow
- experience with Attributes by Finsweet (since they significantly expand the basic functionality of Webflow) is a big plus
- ability to work with third-party scripts (for example, third-party sliders, forms)
- attention to details, ability to find and fix bugs
- when it's not possible to implement client's wishes with the help of basic Webflow functionality, the ability to offer a client alternative options
🙌🏻 Sounds like an accurate description of you? Then, let us tell you how Awesomic works:
- Our AI algorithm takes care of matching you with clients that require your skills
- As a newbie, you get an onboarding buddy to help you get adjusted
- You'll give daily updates on tasks
- To work and communicate on Awesomic platform, you need to entirely use English
- If you work overtime, you'll get compensated accordingly
- You get sick pay as well, although we hope you won't need it
🙌🏻 Still contemplating? Then, let us tell you why you should consider working for us:
- To remotely collaborate with companies from around the world
- To get a sense of оne-goal-driven design community with daily support and dose of memes
- To share and get professional knowledge among fellow developers
- To receive invitations to staff parties with 100% transfer & hotel coverage
- То improve your professional skills with online courses, masterclasses, and webinars
Okay, you got the point: working at Awesomic is fun. So why wait and not start joining us? Just fill in the form below and you're one step closer to being a part of our team 😉
What Is Awesomic?
Awesomic matches companies with vetted designers on the same day for a flat monthly fee. You simply sign up for the platform, create a task, and get a result in 24 hours.
We’ve collaborated with more than 550+ companies, agencies, and startups worldwide. Additionally, Awesomic got into the Y Combinator S21 batch, while in 2020, we had raised an angel round from Pipedrive founders and European unicorn investors.
We have worked on more than 4000+ design projects—from ad banners and graphic design to landing pages, logos, UI&UX, animation and much more. Check out the MemoryOS case study about the most-funded mobile app on Kickstarter that raised $642k after Awesomic’s redesign.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni