Software Rocket is looking for an experienced Strong Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer to join our friendly team.
At SoftwareRocket we are committed to what really matters - the exceptional service and high quality of our products, providing our employees with everything they need to achieve great results, avoiding the waste of their personal time on intrusive communication and annoying corporate culture.
If all of this resonates with you, we can't wait to see you become a part of our team!
Hard skills (Must have):
- 4+ years of commercial experience as DevOps Engineer;
- Experience with AWS cloud provider;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Experience with Kubernetes
- CI/CD tools;
- Linux administration;
- Good communication, time management, analytical and collaboration skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Ansible
- Responsible for DevOps, CI/CD, Deployment of product components;
- Infrastructure management;
- CI/CD Pipeline management;
- Automation and release management;
- Maintaining different types of environments;
- Working in an international team.
What We Offer
- Completely remote work
- Responsible team of senior level specialists driven by the delivering of quality results
- Many projects, which allows you to switch in between in the future to improve your skills
- Sign-in bonus (after probation period)
- Referral bonus (after the candidate's trial period)
- Paid vacation - 20 working days
- 10 days of sick leave (with a medical certificate)
About Software Rocket
SoftwareRocket is a IT company, working mainly in the FinTech domain, as well as in others. A company that is focused on a good, satisfied team and results. We provide our services both as a dedicated team and as an external staff, being a part of our client’s team.We also develop our own unique products which, we believe, benefit both users and the Ukrainian IT market as a whole.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 May 2022