Nowadays Luxoft is opening for those who are just beginning their careers. For our Recruitment department we are seeking a Researcher - 6+ month experience.
If you are not afraid of challenges, thinking about development in IT recruitment area and would like to gain professional experience in fast-growing IT outsourcing company, Luxoft is the best place to make the step towards your future.
• Assisting the recruitment team in identifying suitable candidates for a variety of roles across the business from entry to senior level positions
• Building strong relationships within the recruitment team and Account managers.
• Utilizing social media channels to maintain high direct sourcing success and identification of new talent.
• Manages applicant tracking system, maintains accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the business
• Charismatic, energetic and have an engaging style
• A background and knowledge of recruiting would be great, but is not essential
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Thrives in a fast paced environment and flexible and adaptable to change
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 May 2022