We're looking for SW Developer (C Embedded) in Ukraine.
Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. We are working on the development of modern and future technologies of Telematics with the highest demands in safety and reliability.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish an experienced software development team in Bucharest (Romania) and Kyiv (Ukraine). Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
Join a highly competent and motivated international team.
• Apply your talent to figuring the shape of a future car.
• Personal growth and promotion options.
• Make an impact on the overall growth of Luxoft.
Develop and deliver software code according to a well-defined disciplined process:
- Technical evaluation and development of new SW components
- Optimize code for performance and footprint, considering advantages of the H/W platform
- Analysis and fixing of defects
- Analysis of field and production issues
- Develop unit tests to verify the correct functionality against the requirements.
- Execute static analysis tools and analyze the results.
- Participate in code review
- Document the code
- Sw Build and Integration
- Sw release to customer
- Technical communication with customers, suppliers, internal system test team, field quality team, the production team
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Good English level
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 4 years of work experience in Embedded SW development.
• Strong work knowledge C, practical experience with real-time and resource constraint programming.
• Knowledge of industrial communication protocols, such as CAN, Ethernet.
• Familiar with GSM/5G, BlueTooth, WiFi, Audio.
• Familiarity with a MCU architecture (such as Infineon AURIX, NXP Calypso, Renesas V850).
• Strong experience in unit testing, code review and usage of static analysis tools (e.g. QAC, Klocwork).
• Experience with root cause analysis (analysis of logs, work with debuggers, etc).
Vector DaVinci tooling experience.
Experience with git source code versioning system.
Experience with disciplined SLDC process environments such as ASPICE.
Experience with Agile software development.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni