Now we are looking for Junior Financial Controller to join our team!
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Day-to-day financial operations controlling and accounting oversight
- Receivables/payables and expenses tracking & analyzing
- Participating in Cash Flow planning & control processes
- Participating in monthly reporting (P&L, BS, CF), cash flow reconciliation and deviations analysis
- Participating in preparing & control forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis, plan vs fact analysis and other managerial reports
- Optimization of administrative and project-related expenses
- Dealing with organization, optimization & automatization workflow processes
- External & internal audit support
- Participation in Accounts Structure Planning
- Participating in the legal entities registration processes
- Participating in the process of bank (payment systems) accounts registration
- Participating in KYC, AML company accounts processes
- Preparing of Ad hoc reports, by requests from management
- Deal with Treasury, HR, Legal, Projects and other units on financial matters
- Communicate with external partners, including payment service providers, banks and financial institutions
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management
- BS/MS in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related fields
- 0,5-2 years of relevant work experience in IT company, Big4 or Baker Tilly, BDO, multinational management consulting and FMCG
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint & PowerBI
- Working understanding of IFRS and accounting
- Ability to analyze complex issues and make sound business decisions
- Attention to details, critical thinking, solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Structured thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to make data-driven business conclusions
- Strong communication and written skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one’s judgments
- English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written
- Result oriented and hardworking, high ambitions
- Open-minded, change agent, team player
What we offer:
Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
Remote or hybrid work model. It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work. You can mix it up, work remotely or in the office.
Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, flexibility.
Comfortable working conditions. A competitive salary with regular raises, 20 paid vacation days, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, up-to-date tools.
Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of the medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, relocation package.
Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking niche.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- HR Interview
- Test task
- Interview with Hiring manager
About United Tech
United Tech stands with Ukraine and creates employment opportunities even now.
Thanks to the efforts made by our management and each teammate, we maintain the working climate and operation of our products remotely. And yes, we continue hiring talents no matter where they are based and planning to open a new office abroad.
United Tech is an international team with over 100+ people, and we’re growing more rapidly than ever before. We build mobile and web products for the social networking industry worldwide. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries. With over 5 years of experience and 8 products in our portfolio, we know how to constantly learn and reach top positions. We’re a passionate team that thrives off of human connection, autonomy, and the desire to constantly grow.
P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus to $2000:
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni