BI platform, which provides flexible and multi-dimensional reporting for operational managers and executive level leaders.
Project Description:BI platform, which provides flexible and multi-dimensional reporting for operational managers and executive level leaders.
- Analyze, assess and implement data and business processes, perform gap analysis and identify data quality issues within those business processes
- Organize disparate data sources into single data models
- Design and develop QlikView applications.
- Develop creative solutions for client problems.
- Identify customer needs and work collaboratively to address requirements
- Identification, evaluation, and proposal of solutions to identified process and data quality issues, including the development of specifications.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- 1-2 year of experience developing QlikView applications a must
- Strong SQL experience required
- 2-3 years of database development experience using star schema
- Knowledge of Powershell and other scripting technologies a plus
- Experience with competitive cube-based BI environments such as Cognos, Business Objects, or Hyperion is a plus
- Web-based application development using .net, Visual Basic, or Java environments a plus
- Experience with Scrum methodology is a plus
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skill
- Excellent knowledge of standard concepts, best practices, and procedures within a Business Intelligence environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni