We are looking for QA Automation Engineers who will join a new team that is working on a new fintech solution for one of our customers. The new solution will have a global impact on the worldwide payment processing!
IntellectEU is an international technology company focused on digital finance and emerging technologies. At IntellectEU we are on a mission to become the top-of-mind fintech company. We are committed to our people and believe in building a better future with the newest of the newest technologies. Giving young people and the industry veterans a growing ground to play, launch ideas & work very closely with our clients. With our hands-on experience in both technical & capital market, there’s no challenge that’s left untackled. Since 2006 we have been focused on financial messaging and integration, being a SWIFT service partner. Building on our rich experience in financial services and technology, we founded our DLT and blockchain tribe in 2014. Always pioneering to serve our clients best, we became a founding member of the Linux Foundation’s Hyperledger in 2016. Today, we are working with all leading blockchain providers (R3 Corda, DAML, Hyperledger, VMWare, IBM) in the banking, insurance, capital markets, and telco space. Apart from Blockchain and DLT, we’re also venturing into Artificial Intelligence by educating our clients and building products with them.
IntellectEU has 200+ employees across the globe (Belgium, Portugal, USA, Ukraine, Poland).
• Experience in Automation (Python)
• Exposure to automation test tools and frameworks (SOAPUI, Robot Framework, Selenium)
• Experience in Web services (SOAP, REST)
• Familiar with HTTP/HTTPS, CSS/XPath selectors
• Bash scripting skills
• Database knowledge (SQL, Oracle DB)
• Practical experience with XML and XSD
• Intermediate / Upper-intermediate English level
• Good reporting and communication skills
• High standards of excellence and attention to detail
Would be a plus:
• Experience in setting up, supporting and building continuous integration systems
• Experience with Docker, Jenkins
What you will do:
• Analysis of system requirements and producing testing specifications from systems requirements
• Estimation of testing efforts of the project
• Communication with internal development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
• Design, creation and analyzing test documentation (test plans, test cases, test specifications, user guides, checklists, bug reports)
• Support test documentation
• Automation of regression and functional testing (Robot Framework/Selenium)
• Test data and test environment preparations
• Excellent compensation and benefits package including medical insurance and sports activities compensation
• International experience in a stable company: the company has offices in Antwerp, Lisbon, New York, Kyiv, and Krakow and works in the market for over 15 years
• Business travel opportunities
• Interesting and challenging projects involving the latest emerging technologies
• A passionate and friendly team in an innovative, casual, positive, and open work environment
This is a great opportunity for personal and professional development as well as the chance to change the way business works in the financial world!
What is IntellectEU? IntellectEU is all about innovation in the entire financial field. Since 2003 we have broadened our expertise in SWIFT and Blockchain domains, have increased our marketplace by having offices in Belgium, Ukraine, USA and Portugal and have become trusted by hundreds of customers across the US, Europe and Africa.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni