We are going to build a Next-Gen Retail Ecosystem for one of the largest retailers in Mexico with more 130 stores across the country.
Major technological company from silicon valley.
Details on tech stack
- Java, Spring, Node.JS, React, Docker, GCP, Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud SQL, Kubernetes
Min requirements to the candidate
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on experience with Google Cloud platform
- Experience in design architecture for high performance and availability
- Experience in organizing and leading teams of up to 10 people
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL, SQL
- Knowledge in Jest
- Practical experience in delivering applications to production and further support
- Very good English and communication skills
- Nice to have requirements to the candidate
- GCP certifications
- Experience with frontend and React is a plus
- Experience in Retail domain
- Ability to understand Spanish language
Current team size, their locations and whether team is going to grow?
- Building team from scratch. Project team 20-50 people with different specializations
What tasks the candidate will work with?
- Design, develop, and deliver high performance/scalable services using Java (Spring)
- Drive discussions about component architecture, user stories breakdown, estimations, and demos with your peers
- Maintain proactive collaboration with the distributed team of engineers, DevOps, Analytics and Product Owners
- Establish and maintain software development processes
- Close interaction with internal/external stakeholders: Product Owners, Architectors, engineering teams, Busness Analysts, Project Managers
- Together with you team be responsible for a certain component and/or microservice
- Large long-term project from scratch
- You will be working on a new ecosystem with a high load
- Modern technologies
- Highly professional team
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,200 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics is known for architecting and delivering some of the largest digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni