Ivy Tech is an international IT company that works with high growth and innovative product companies.
We are looking for Business Analyst to join our team.
We started in Ukraine in 2016 and are now branching out to other European countries.
Our clients are from the US, Europe and Australia. All our developers are placed with the clients long term to build strong and lasting relationships, develop their careers and build international networks. Ivy tech’s management team is based in London and the majority of our work is done in English.
Who is the client?
The client, based in Florida (USA), is a privately held start-up focused on financing the future of work by delivering freelancers and solopreneurs customized financial solutions to help them grow their business, take risk, and generate wealth. Their mission is to become the CFO for freelancers everywhere. They provide freelance members with interactive tools and services to help them improve their businesses and access financial advice and capital. We provide financial solutions by partnering with capital providers (institutional lenders and investors).
The beta stage mobile app is live on iOS and Android. The development roadmap for 2022 includes building transaction, work, and investment capabilities for freelancers and the development of a suite of inference engines to power financial underwriting and servicing for our capital provider partners.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with an international team, grow and develop as a person and a professional, as you contribute to the project.
Features built or to be built on the platform:
- Social Networking
- Realtime audio/video communication
- Calendar / Event Management
- Crypto / Token
- Payment & Banking
- Financial Simulation
- Integration with identity, credit check and open banking
Development Tools used:
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- GitHub (Code Management)
- Atlassian (JIRA/Confluence)
- Launch darkly (Feature Flag)
- StoryBlok (Headless CMS)
- Sentry (Error Management)
- StoryBook (Frontend component library tool)
Who are we looking for?
A self-motivated individual who gets things done. You have a great interest in software development processes, the latest product trends, and technology, and you take pride in your team’s achievements. Who has 6- 8 years of experience in the software industry with significant time working with a dynamic startup environment.
Candidate Must Have:
- Strong 5+ years of commercial experience in the software industry;
- Upper- intermediate English, written/spoken;
- Extensive experience working in mobile application development & Social media Apps;
- Ability to clearly and concisely document requirements and user experience needs in an organized manner;
- Previous experience in creating user journeys, user stories, use cases, and personas;
- Ability to comprehend complex business requirements and translate them into executable user solution requirements;
- Previous experience working on fast-paced Digital projects;
-Ability to work independently and provide regular progress updates;
- Comfortable with work direction changes as needed;
- Comfortable in taking ownership of features assigned;
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Knowledge of Rest API
- Understanding of SDLC process
- Experience with Fintech domain, social media apps
Why is this a special opportunity:
This is an opportunity to work with a fast growing US start-up which connects people and creates a community of freelancers and solopreneurs who want expert advice to grow their businesses. You will be working as part of an international team and will have close contact with US colleagues. This is a good chance for you to bring your own ideas and suggestions and really make a difference.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills;
- The opportunity to work with a modern technology stack and build innovative products long term (no bench time, no project switching!). Plenty of opportunities for learning and continued career growth;
- A great values-based company culture valuing general well-being;
- Flexible working: total remote;
- Social package which includes medical insurance; 20 days of paid annual leave; up to 10 days of paid sick leave (including mental health days) per year;
- Western business management and the opportunity to speak English daily;
- Corporate events, merchandise, perks and general wellbeing.
- Health insurance after 3 months probation period
- Laptops (mac or microsoft) and monitors for use;
- We are a company that is based on values such as integrity, kindness, honesty and respect;
Thank you for considering a career with us!
About Ivy Tech Holdings Ltd
Ivy tech is a global IT company that works with Western, fast growing and innovative Tech Startups.
All our engineers work exclusively with our clients in a longterm working relationship to develop world changing products. Our software teams are managed directly by the Western client who are based in the US, Australia and the UK - this creates an awesome opportunity to improve English skills and create networks into the West. All Startups we work with are well funded and create innovative products with the latest technologies. Never a boring day, we promise!
Working with us means rapid career growth in the context of a culture driven team and business.
We don't ever bench our people and do what we can to support each persons individual needs. We'd love to introduce ourselves personally to you!
Your ivy tech Team
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni