The Migration Program Manager will work closely with the Product & Technology teams to drive the vision, strategy and roadmap for our Migration Engine projects.
Partner with stakeholders to extract and translate high-level business and customer requirements for the creation of migration roadmaps
• Providing guidance & leadership to manage projects from proposal through delivery, liaising with stakeholders throughout the lifecycle
• Creating and radiating project and program roadmaps and maintaining metrics dashboards for regular stakeholder reporting
• Communicating with technical leads for resource assignments and managing complex dependencies in line with project timelines
• Working proactively to remove impediments and blockages whilst managing project risk workbooks
• Fostering self-governance and accountability within the team and maintaining the information flow from team to Stakeholders
• Building a team culture where problems can be raised, with an emphasis on problem solving
• Developing knowledge of the organisation's technologies and architectures
Working closely with our Product & Technology teams as well as our key Business Stakeholders including Commercial Leads, Customer Account Managers and Customer Support team.
Solid background in a technical program management role working with internal and external stakeholders and managing competing expectations, running projects with clear deadlines for multiple teams
• Experience implementing best practices in an Agile environment
• Experience of program management through the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Experience in hosting/domains industry would be a great advantage
• Technically competent, or have a strong learning aptitude for technical concepts and processes.
• You enjoy a fast-paced, varied environment with cross-functional, global teams delivering on common goals
• You build instant rapport with stakeholders and teams across levels and demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing in English
About Lviv IT!
Lviv IT! is the outstaffing company, located in Lviv & was founded in Jan 2016.
A client we hire for is GoDaddy - an American publicly traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company. It has more than 20 million customers and over 7,000 employees worldwide & it powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures!
Besides such basics as competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment we offer:
For your professional growth:
- Innovative projects with advanced technologies
- Approach to your professional and career growth
- English lessons.
For your comfort:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Comfortable office with lunches/snacks
- Working set - MacBooks and 4k Dell monitors
- PE 5% Tax compensations, accounting assistance.
For your health:
- Medical insurance
- Positive emotional atmosphere
- 20 paid vacation days and national holidays
- 7 undocumented sick days.
For your leisure:
- Fun activities
- Football/ping pong table in the office
- Celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.)
But what really matters are the people you are going to work with - professional, friendly and ready to help you grow as well as grow with you.
We are waiting for IT talents, become one of them!
Job posted on
5 May 2022