SOLEAD Software is looking for a .NET software engineer to join our team for a long-term project to develop and maintain a set of deeply integrated software for information management industry.
Our primary goal is to maintain and redesign existing software for latest technologies, along with design and development of new systems.
The existing software platform is data centric with replicated and geographically distributed MS SQL environment. Common business logic is enclosed in stored procedures, while application specific business logic is implemented in C#. Platform architecture includes a number of separate (micro-)services managed by Consul and used by various end-application. Interaction with end-users is done via web (ASP.NET MVC), desktop (WPF) and no-UI clients. A part of software services and applications is migrated to .NET Core, while others are still implemented in .NET Framework.
Currently, Solead team consists of four professionals tightly collaborating with remote teams in Europe and USA. Agile development process assumes regular online communication via MS Teams, all-team teleconferences twice per week, weekly code deployments and periodic releases. All development process is based on GitLab environment with very high attention to code quality and documentation.
Join our amazing team and work on a large-scale project utilizing best practices and approaches in software development. You’ll meet great people and software professionals who will share with you highly valuable knowledge and expertise. You’ll be creating software for real users and seeing how your products help them in daily work.
• .NET Framework 4, .NET Core 3, C# 6.0
• ASP.NET MVC 5, Bootstrap, Sass, jQuery
• WPF, XAML
• MS SQL Server, T-SQL
• Microservices, Consul
• GitLab, Teams, Visual Studio
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design, implementation and maintenance of new and existing software applications in .NET/MSSQL platform
• Execution of various development tasks via well-defined workflow process
• Following well-established development practices, such as code review and documenting, code testing and merging, etc.
• Participation in Agile process, team meetings, technical brainstorming, peer reviews, etc.
• Regular communication to other team members, work progress/status reporting
• Proactive suggestions how to improve the code, UI/UX, business logic, data structures, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in computer science, applied math, or similar
• 2+ years of experience in commercial software development
• Proven .NET (both .NET Framework and .NET Core) and Web programming skills
• Solid SQL and T-SQL programming skills
• Agile knowledge and practice
• GitLab knowledge is a big plus
• High attention to details, accuracy, analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Intermediate or better English communication skills (B1+)
This is a full-time position in Lviv, Ukraine. Due to quarantine restrictions, we combine work in our modern and spacious office with work at home.
About SOLEAD Software
SOLEAD Software is a young company established in 2019, bringing together highly experienced IT professionals who understand clients’ needs and solve their challenges.
We occupy a unique niche between widespread service providers and staffing agencies, providing our clients with dedicated managed teams of IT professionals.
We are always on the lookout for talented and creative engineers. Please visit https://solead.software/ for more details about the company.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni