New Navigation project is looking for an experienced QT\QML Regular Engineer for developing navigation HMI.
The project was founded to develop Navigation Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Navigation Controller based on the one of the most advanced navigation platform, to create innovative in-car experiences with a range of services including maps, live traffic, POI search, routing and more.
• Develop and maintain high quality code within project deadlines
• Contribute to regular team meetings
• Peer review colleagues’ code to verify and identify areas for improvement
• Write detailed technical programmer-level software documentation
• Intermediate level of English
• 2+ years’ engineering experience
• C++11 knowledge
• UML knowledge
• Qt framework knowledge
• QML knowledge
Nice to have:
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Knowledge of FRANCA framework
• Experience with CommonAPI
• Linux knowledge
• QNX knowledge
• Knowledge and insight into ASPICE
About аt Luxoft
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
Job posted on
18 July 2019.