You will be doing localization engineering for Lionbridge - world's largest translation services provider. Possibility of relocation to Warsaw (work visa will be provided).
Our work ranges from simple file prep and analysis to scripting in Python or C#, back-end development and Natural Language Processing. We provide training, finance self-development and learning (especially skills like development, machine learning, data engineering etc.), work time is flexible and negotiable. Our client is based in Warsaw, so there is a very strong possibility of relocation to the EU.
Work to be covered:
- using tools for pre- and post-processing files for translation;
- solving technical problems for localization projects;
- developing proprietary algorithms for handling files;
- Python and .NET development;
- improving translation management tools;
- computational linguistics and NLP.