We are looking for a specialist who will help us with the development of the blockchain data-analysis application to get 360-degree information-driven insights, extract the hidden patterns
### Job Description
We are looking for a specialist who will help us with the development of the blockchain data-analysis application to get 360-degree information-driven insights, extract the hidden patterns, make predictive analytics and provide the results to the end-user via dashboards.
### Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply the statistics and machine learning methods to extract the hidden dependencies in the data.
- Verify the hypothesis to discover mathematical bases for new or improved methods of obtaining and evaluating numerical data.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Design, build, and maintain automated reporting, dashboards via interactive web applications frameworks
- Assist the Data Engineering team to construct and maintain the logical and physical Data Models for Business Intelligence Data Warehouses.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in data analytics, business intelligence or data science
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative field (e.g.: statistics, economics, computer science)
- Practical experience in SQL, Python, and applying of the statistical methods to analyze and model behavioral data
- Competent in Predictive analytics (Regression Models, Time-series analysis and forecasting, Survival or duration analysis), Data Mining (Clustering, Frequent Pattern Mining, Outliers Detection), Machine learning applications
- Experience with statistics and machine learning toolboxes
- Experience with "big data" technologies (e.g., BigQuery)
- Experience with the development of interactive web-apps
### Would be an advantage:
- Cloud Services experience (AWS, GCP, etc)
- Production implementation of ML algorithms, such as regression, clustering, time series predictive analytics
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Experience with BI frameworks
Datrics is a no-code tool for analytics and machine learning for FinTechs. Backed by YC in 2021.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 January 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni