Selina is a hospitality ecosystem for a new generation of travelers. We make it possible to work, live and travel, anywhere in the world by offering accommodation, co-working spaces and different life experiences.
The individual who fills the Financial Information System Project Manager and Analyst will be part of a dynamic team, working with cutting-edge technologies. The team is responsible for the business applications of the company.
In this position you will oversee Selina financial business applications and integrations as well as other tools. you will partner with our financial teams to gather business/product requirements, design solutions, troubleshoot technical issues, implement, and maintain the application and related integrations to ensure delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions that meet business needs.
● Administration and support of Selina financial business applications.
● Gather and analyze business requirements, write, and implement solution design.
● Manage system access, user roles, saved searches, forms, reports, dashboard, workflows, and third-party extensions.
● Ensure version upgrades are tested and implemented successfully.
● Document configuration and application changes.
● Maintain and improve system integrity.
● Assist with any additional requirements of the IS department.
● Relevant Education:
Bachelor's in Accounting, Economics, Industrial engineering, information systems or computer science.
Required Professional Experience:
● Two years plus of experience in financial information systems or related position
● Implementations and project management of accounting systems, ERP financial modules etc. (NetSuite - Advantage)
● Strong understanding of Financial and accounting concepts and financial planning and reporting concepts and associated business processes.
● Strong understanding of governance, financial controls and validation methods.
● Prominent analytical and troubleshooting capabilities.
● Ability to work in a team environment for positive outcomes and generating trust.
● Capable of managing multiple tasks under pressure and meeting deadlines.
● Project Management capability.
Important Skills / Characteristics:
● Excellent presentation and communication skills.
● Ability to multitask under pressure.
● Independent, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, highly organized.
● Quick learner.
● Collaborates well in a team environment.
● Innovative and out-of-the-box thinker.
English at a high level - spoken and written.
We can offer you :
● An 8-hour working day without a fixed timetable
● Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick leave (2 weeks) +5 days of undocumented sick leave
● English courses
● Cozy office in the center of Dnipro with friendly staff
● Competitive salary
Civenty is part of the Covent IT Group (2007), founded in 2015, which carries the spirit and atmosphere of a startup and serves to SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises). We are a high-quality provider of IT business solutions for clients all over the world, bringing together 200+ professionals in three locations in Ukraine, namely Dnipro, Kiev and Vinnytsia. Specialists with profound experience in various domains such as: E-commerce / E-retail, Mobile, FinTech, Information Portals, Server administration, we allow our clients to achieve their goals faster than before.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 November 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni