EOS Data Analytics is a software company that works in the commercial space niche, with the main office in the USA and development centers in Ukraine
We are developing a digital online platform for searching, processing, and analyzing large volumes of data retrieved from satellites.
EOS Data Analytics is a software company that works in the commercial space niche, with the main office in the USA and development centers in Ukraine (Kiev, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhya).
We are developing a digital online platform for searching, processing, and analyzing large volumes of data retrieved from satellites. Using regular and custom algorithms, the system creates solutions to the challenges in business development and planet preservation. The tools developed by our team provide individual analytical solutions in agriculture, forestry, oil & gas, alternative energy, and other industries.
Our key products:
- Crop Monitoring, a satellite-driven online platform for precision agriculture.
- Forest Monitoring, a software for remote management of forest stands thanks to satellite monitoring.
- Land Viewer, an online tool for working with satellite data.
Our team is looking for professionals who will help us bring space closer to humans and make their daily lives easier thanks to faster and better-informed decisions.
- 1+ years of experience in Quality Assurance;
- understanding of the software development life cycle;
- understanding of the methodology and specifics of mobile testing (iOS / Android) and WEB applications (client-server architecture);
- experience in compiling test documentation (test plans, test cases, checklists and bug reports);
- English at a level sufficient to read / write technical documentation (not lower than pre-Intermediate);
- experience with bug tracking systems (preferably JIRA);
- experience with BrowserStack (especially in mobile testing) will be plus;
- REST API testing experience (preferably Postman or another tool);
- experience with Jenkins will be a plus;
- experience with TestRail will be a plus;
- experience in Unix systems.
- conducting manual testing (WEB priority), running previously written automatic tests (Jenkins) and analyzing reports;
- identification of errors, writing reports on the results of testing;
- test planning and evaluation, writing test cases;
- preparation of technical documentation;
- active interaction with the project team.
On our corporate culture
We understand the importance of adaptation in the new company. At EOS DA, on the very first day, you’ll get a mentor, a highly experienced co-employee who will help you set up inter-team communication. They will explain the goal of the project, the work flow, provide you with necessary documentation and feedback on your tasks. Feel free to ask your mentor any questions.
We value the input of our specialists in the development of EOS DA. That’s why every member of our team is automatically taking part in the EOS Rewards program. You get rewarded for sharing interesting and useful insights with the team, taking part in meetups and events, recommending specialists to us, and more. The rewards are non-material, but will definitely come in handy.
We care about our specialists:
- medical insurance
- financial compensation for taking part in sport activities
- fully-paid sick leave certificates
- 20 days of paid vacation
- flexible start of working day
- financial compensation for coaching and psychologist therapy sessions
free fruit, yoghurts, cookies, and other snacks in the office
Gratitude and recognition
- performance and salary review every 6 to 12 months
- corporate gifts on special occasions (birthday, anniversary of working at EOS DA, starting a family, birth of a child)
- financial support in a critical situation
- individual budget for 1 year for professional development (attending conferences, training sessions, workshops, courses)
- paid business trips
- financial compensation for attending language courses
free access to corporate library, online courses, lectures by Noosphere experts plus you can order books
- chance to take part in meetups as a member or speaker and exchange knowledge
- team buildings, corporate events, quizzes
- social activities initiated by our employees: support for children with special needs, aid to animals, eco initiatives
Valeria Nikolenkol live:.cid.764ed01bbe35e585
About EOS Data Analytics
EOS Data Analytics wants to make a positive change using geospatial data and custom algorithms.
Our system makes it easy to get the fast and actionable data you need to drive your business and preserve our Planet. We provide effective solutions for Agriculture, Forestry, Oil & Gas, Minerals & Mining among many more applied fields upon custom request.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current