We welcome a Lead Node.js Engineer to join our small team of blockchain and crypto enthusiasts!!
MadFish.Solutions — is a product software development company experienced in Blockchain and JS web development.
Our team has won several international blockchain hackathons and also according to the results of our cooperation we have gained the trust of Tezos, Ukrainian government enterprises, and many other partners from around the world.
Our team behind the launched QuipuSwap DEX and DeFi oriented Templ wallet. Since QuipuSwap launch on March 30, 2021, has recorded tremendous growth to hit US$25 million TVL just 5 months after its initial launch. We have just reached a very important milestone on Templ wallet — there are more than 90 k extension users.
﹣ Areas of responsibility include both Managerial and Engineering directions.
﹣ Write blockchain indexing software.
﹣ Code review, mentorship.
﹣ APIs development both in GraphQL and REST.
﹣ Code optimization towards maximum RPS.
﹣ Contribution to Open Source projects of the company.
Requirements for a candidate:
﹣ Experience in Typescript;
﹣ Experience in Node.JS;
﹣ Experience in Express;
﹣ Experience in GraphQL / JSON-RPC;
﹣ Experience in PostgreSQL;
﹣ Experience in Redis;
﹣ Experience in RocksDB / LevelDB;
﹣ Experience in ORM (Sequelize, Prisma, etc.);
﹣ Experience in RxJ;
﹣ Ability to use GIT;
﹣ Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
﹣ Interest in Blockchain.
We are offering:
- Limitless opportunities to grow in technology and business;
- The salary is indexed according to the course of $ and paid by BTC, ETH, XTZ, USDt;
- An exciting products, and direct communications;
- Flexible working schedule: 6-8 hours per day (Monday - Friday) also you can work from home few days or more if needed, just make sure you’re always reachable in case of urgency, and attend the meetings;
- Comfortable double-level Loft office space (walking distance to Polytechnical Institute subway station);
- Highly positive work environment, based on principles of respect, support and mentorship;
- An option to visit blockchain meetups and lectures;
- Corporate library;
- Kick off parties.
We’re a friendly team of blockchain and crypto enthusiasts, who love being at the front edge of something new, so DeFi is the place to be for us. Our products for the Tezos ecosystem have high liquidity, and an increasing number of users.
We believe that DeFi solutions will beat Traditional Financial institutions in time. That's why we’re creating sophisticated DeFi products that actually drive the entire ecosystem forward, and share them with new crypto users from all over the world.
Our main products are the DeFi-focused web wallet Temple (it became one of the most popular on Tezos), the decentralized exchange Quipuswap, and the decentralized crypto-lending platform. It’s just the beginning.
We're aiming to build the best product development team we've ever had. If you're interested in joining our team, we'd encourage you to contact us ASAP.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 November 2021