We welcome a Lead Node.js Engineer to join our team, accelerate product improvement and lead our Back-end direction!
MadFish is a Ukrainian IT company founded in March, 2017 as an outsourcing business. We have a 3 years successful history of fulfilling outsourcing projects in JS and Blockchain development. Our team won several international blockchain hackathons where our involvement in Tezos began. Since January 1, 2021, MadFish has no longer been providing outsourcing services and has concentrated solely on developing products within the Tezos ecosystem.
Our team behind the launched QuipuSwap DEX and DeFi oriented Templ wallet. Since QuipuSwap launch on March 30, 2021, has recorded tremendous growth to hit US$25 million TVL just 5 months after its initial launch. We have just reached a very important milestone on Templ wallet — there are more than 90 k extension users.
Today our team in number: total workforce - 32, technical - 20, Back-end -3, Smart -contract -7, R&D - 5, product management - 3, marketing - 6.
1. Areas of responsibility include both Managerial and Engineering directions.
2. Write blockchain indexing software.
3. Code review, mentorship.
4. APIs development both in GraphQL and REST.
4. Code optimization towards maximum RPS.
5. Contribution to Open Source projects of the company.
Typescript, Node.JS, Express, GraphQL / JSON-RPC, PostgreSQL, Redis, RocksDB / LevelDB, ORM (Sequelize, Prisma, etc.), RxJS.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Experience in leading small or medium teams;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to grow people.
- Ability to use GIT;
- Ability to work in flexible development methodologies;
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Skills of system development;
- Interest in Blockchain.
Would be an advantage:
- Work experience with TypeScript;
- Ability to immerse deeply in new technology;
- Knowledge of English at the level of Intermediate / Upper-intermediate.
- Strong knowledge of blockchain, cryptocurrency ecosystems;
- Rich technical understanding of how blockchain works.
We are offering:
- Limitless opportunities to grow in technology and business;
- The salary is indexed according to the course of $ and paid by BTC, ETH, XTZ, USDt;
- An exciting products, and direct communications;
- Flexible working schedule: 6-8 hours per day (Monday - Friday) also you can work from home few days or more if needed, just make sure you’re always reachable in case of urgency, and attend the meetings;
- Comfortable double-level Loft office space (walking distance to Polytechnical Institute subway station);
- Highly positive work environment, based on principles of respect, support and mentorship;
- An option to visit blockchain meetups and lectures;
- Corporate library;
- Kick off parties.
We’re a friendly team of blockchain and crypto enthusiasts, who love being at the front edge of something new, so DeFi is the place to be for us. Our products for the Tezos ecosystem have high liquidity, and an increasing number of users.
We believe that DeFi solutions will beat Traditional Financial institutions in time. That's why we’re creating sophisticated DeFi products that actually drive the entire ecosystem forward, and share them with new crypto users from all over the world.
Our main products are the DeFi-focused web wallet Temple (it became one of the most popular on Tezos), the decentralized exchange Quipuswap, and the decentralized crypto-lending platform. It’s just the beginning.
We're aiming to build the best product development team we've ever had. If you're interested in joining our team, we'd encourage you to contact us ASAP.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current