We are looking for Scrum master / Agile Project Manager in Ukraine
One of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain.
Project is related to collection, visualization and analysis (including real-time) of the data received from production and test wells evaluation (fiber vertical seismic profiling process). Process is based on Scrum framework.
As a Scrum Master you would be also a part of Luxoft Agile Practice team and Scrum Masters community of practice.
- Daily communication with customer PM and Product Owner
- Establishing Scrum process and collaboration between people
- Scrum Master activities
- Education and training of Scrum team in Agile practices
- People management
- Optional - development and/or testing activities (in scope of sprint backlog)
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Experience in leading a Scrum team
- Excellent communication, expectations management, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Proactiveness and teamwork attitude
- Upper-Intermediate English
- C# and .Net skills would be a plus
- Desktop applications development with WPF is a plus
- Unit testing experience
- Oil&Gas domain experience is a plus
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: