Hi There! We are looking for a self-organised and experienced PM/BA to lead a small team involved into development of the new generation of the existing CMS. We offer a friendly and professional environment, interesting and challenging tasks. You will be in touch every day with your team members.
Few words about the project.
We are creating branded multilingual surveys, sending them via email and SMS, and collect the data. After that the data is transformed into reports and dashboards, numbers and counts are based on a scoring methodology that fits with clients' needs. The reports are fully customisable and allow to filter of the data by period type, dates, or client-defined segments.
From 11.30 am till 20.00 Kyiv time
Perform requirements gathering and analysis.
Lead the development team to success at all stages of tasks production: concept, design, validation, estimation, planning, execution, demo, release.
Support the executive team with clear resources allocation, plans, delivery dates.
Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation and time information per internal standards. Accurately assess the risks associated with each solution design/project.
Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications.
Effectively manage multiple priorities.
Skills & Abilities:
Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC models/methodologies, IT systems and their direct implementation to projects.
Strong project management skills with small software development projects.
Leadership and management skills in leading technical personnel through the delivery of software development projects.
Strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, troubleshooting skills and experience with numerous environments and architectures.
Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical/implementation levels.
Strong analytical and planning skills/experience with software development projects.
Our company has come a long way from the small projects implementation to the level of established trust relationships with the world's IT Leaders. We are proud of our highly professional teams of developers located in in Mykolaiv, Lviv, Kyiv(Ukraine), Krakow (Poland) and Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Philippines.
We constantly invest in the comfort of our employees:
- During the quarantine period, since March 2020, we all work remotely.
- We offer Medical Insurance coverage (Covid-19 treatment is included).
- Each employee is equipped with all the necessary work equipment (laptops, monitors, headphones, and chairs).
- We provide paid 18 vacation days for new employees, +2 after 3 years of cooperation and paid public holidays and reimburse non-used paid vacation days in cash equivalent at the end of the year in Ukraine.
- As of 2022 we provide 5 paid medical leaves (approved by the doctor) in Ukraine.
- We cover courses and certifications that support professional development and conduct online courses and internships at the company level.
- Referral bonus system for each employee, who recommends their talented friend to join us.
- We prepare gifts for employees and their children for holidays.
- A variety of sports and thematic challenges with the opportunity to receive corporate gifts if you participate.
- Free online CrossFit training three times a week and other sports activities for all our employees.
- Thematic meetings and corporate parties with employees.
- We provide constant assistance with PE and tax handling.
DOU company page: