We are looking for a person who will assist project manager to establish communication with customers and a team, help to provide a quality product on time, who monitor web development trends, knows and believes in an Agile manifest.
- Understanding of application development and software development lifecycle concepts, agile development processes;
- Project management tools and processes understanding;
- Experience in creation of good structured documentation, diagrams, specification document;
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and determining requirements;
- Good understanding the Web and Mobile development from a technical point of view;
- Experience of using issue-tracking software (e.g. JIRA) as well as team collaboration software (e.g. Confluence);
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- High level of responsibility and proactiviti;
- Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus
- Experience in software development area;
- Technical background;
- Experience in creating prototypes / mockups;
- Estimating skills;
- Courses, conferences.
We offer you:
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to partially compensate for your trainings, conferences, courses, etc .;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days and sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab's birthday and New Year's holidays;
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruits, cookies and of course delicious coffee, happy breakfast, pizza day, etc.;
- The location of the office is 10 minutes walk from metro Vasilkovskaya.
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current