We are looking for an ambitious technical manager to join the team behind the world’s first automated end-to-end payment solution designed specifically for payment service providers, corporations and merchants.
The team operates in Luxembourg, London, Miami, Denver, Kiev, Lvov, Geneva and Budapest.
• Project Management full cycle: from participation in a presale to successful project release/support stage
• Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources, setting tasks and monitoring implementation
• Impeccable communication with the clients — managing and meeting their expectations
• Providing accurate and timely information, data and reports regarding the project status, activities and performance
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects, adjusting schedules and targets as needed
• Be responsible for ensuring high quality while ensuring timely delivery of customer’s business requirements within the specific business initiative/project
• Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
General project management skills:
• Excellent knowledge and practical experience in software project management, with successfully completed projects, including
• A solid experience in managing the customer expectations as it relates to scope, time, and resources
• Ability to plan and manage the execution of complex software projects, ensuring the timely production of quality deliverables, by managing a professional software engineering team and utilizing proven software engineering methods and tools
• Ability to build, manage and motivate effective and efficient software development teams
General business analyst skills:
• 3+ years of business analyst and requirements analysis experience
• Strong knowledge of requirements management methodologies and methods
• Knowledge of requirements documenting methods and formats
Deep understanding of:
• Major project management and quality assurance processes
• SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies (RUP, MSF, Agile, CMM, etc.)
• QA and Release Management process
• Good knowledge of OOA, OOD, OOP concepts
• Software architecture and design process, an ability to manage it and to participate it on behalf of systems architect who understands common architectural approaches and design patterns in modern software development, and can define the architecture at high level
• Experience in the role of software engineer, having practical success in developing a commercial solution or contributing to an open source project, using one of top 10 programming languages
• Good understanding of networking protocols, services, and applications
• Basic knowledge of System Administration, Security Policies will be a plus
• English: Excellent spoken and written skills
• Knowledge of German will be a plus
Since our inception - Team.Harbour has delivered technology solutions that provide real, quantifiable results to businesses.
As part of Team.Harbour, you’ll be part of a global team of experienced individuals, delivering exciting cutting-edge products and services to clients. This is the perfect environment for professional development opportunities and takes on interesting and challenging tasks.
Want to improve yourself?
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current