On behalf of our client, we're looking for a dedicated Team Lead and professional in AWS to join an exciting digital health startup with an innovative contact-free, remote health monitoring technology.
It’s a startup with innovative biometrics technology, is bringing to the market the only consumer product that provides remote & contactless physiological parameters sensing. The products and applications will be used at home, in the car, and on the go. The company is well funded with leading financial and strategic investors. They have got ISO certification and waiting for FDA (March 2020). It will be possible to measure sugar levels in the blood without contact by their sensor. It will be a great device for people who suffer from diabetes.
The development team in Kyiv is responsible for creating web apps for doctors (like a dashboard) and admin (CRM), which allow communication with these sensors and gather the patients' data.
There are about 5 people in Israel on the development team. They want to hire the main team in the Kyiv office. Currently, it's 1 BE, 1 FE, 1 QA, and 1 DevOps.
• Lead and manage the development efforts of the company’s cloud-based solution.
• Responsible for team deliveries.
• Hands-on development.
Required Personal Skills:
• Able to work independently, self-motivated, self-learner, detail-oriented, and organized.
• Great communication skills with tech and non-tech alike.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. – A must.
Required Technical Skills:
• 5+ years of programming experience in Java Spring, Node.js – a must.
• 2+ years R&D management position – a must
• Hands-on experience in developing the high scale, distributed AWS cloud-based architectures using AWS web services, dockers/k8s containers, and microservices – a must
• Strong BE development skills – a must
• Experience with Restful APIs
• Extensive knowledge of software development & release processes
• Dev-ops and infra-oriented experience.
• Experience with web dev platforms (Angular/React) - a huge advantage.
• BSc/Ba in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
Synergetica is a software R&D experts community working together since the year of 2000. Our community grows delivering the next generation software to our customers worldwide. We proud with the cutting edge software projects built by our teams which serve millions of consumers. Synergetica offers excellent work conditions and a lot of opportunities to grow professionally.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021