You can get a unique experience working with a complex customer’s infrastructure and dealing with a high number of integrations with external systems, as these require strong architectural design skills.
Your mission will be challenging but interesting: to develop a sophisticated end-to-end system, and drive adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration within the team.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering - writing great code, creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering the working system to production - then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading, and mentoring others, come join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
Features GD team works on are:
- Home - Homepage, login, registration, events ∙
- PLP - Product Listing Page ∙
- PDP - Product Description Page ∙
- Search - Search results
Details on tech stack
- React (no hooks)
- Server side rendering
- Express for SSR and proxy routes
- Microfrontend architecture
Min requirements to the candidate
- 3+ years of experience using React
- Solid experience in architecture design and object-oriented design principles
- Strong understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, web sockets and offline storage
Nice to have requirements to the candidate
- Jest/Sinon (will be a plus)
- Serverless (will be a plus)
What tasks the candidate will work with?
- Website UI development based on tech stack above
- Leverage with existing APIs
Wwhat is good about project / client / team / etc
- Experienced team of engineers
- Smooth processes built over the years of working with the client
- Strong presence of GD team at wider client's portfolio. It helps with communication and solving dependencies
- Potentially additional projects as the client tends to move all mobile products towards React Native
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,200 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics is known for architecting and delivering some of the largest digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021