Looking for a results-oriented, self-motivated QA to join our fun and energetic team! We have a number of different projects
Our customer is a provider of the tool for smart time tracking and scheduling for growing businesses in USA and Canada. Users are able to easily build and manage employee schedules, move shifts, forecast and manage overtime expenses, and much more. Customer's headquartered in San Francisco, California.
You will be working fulltime in a friendly environment, with nice opportunities for professional growth.
- QA experience from 0 to 1 years
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Understanding of Agile process, attention to details, ability to work on multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Good team player with a positive attitude
- Understanding of test design techniques
- At least intermediate English level
- Fast learning abilities
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Client Server model
- Execution of test cases
- Bug reporting
- Bug investigation
- Maintaining Test coverage and test environment
Quality is what truly matters. From who we hire to how we work — our company is built around quality code, good communication, and customer obsession.
Over years of delivering complex custom back-end solutions, we’ve built strong expertise in reliable architecture, efficient development practices, and transparent communication with clients. Our back-end engineers have a proven track record of creating complex databases, scalable back-end systems, and other back-end solutions for websites, mobile applications, and software suites.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021