Location: Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Entire Ukraine
Designation: Software Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
A world leader in real estate services technology platform, including integrated SaaS software and mobile apps serving facility management, maintenance management, service dispatch, and field service management organizations of all sizes. The platform delivers real-time visibility into and control of the quality and cost of building and field service operations. It is successfully deployed in multiple industries including restaurants, retail, property management, hospitality, health care, home building, manufacturing, distribution and all kinds of service businesses.
Do you want to transform an industry by building the next B2B Service Marketplace? The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry is at an inflection point. The technological disruptions that have already transformed retail, travel, and transportation have been slower to emerge here, but they are coming at full speed. We are a globally recognized leader in CRE, recognized these forces early, and is making massive investments in technology to transform both itself and the industry.
We are looking for a senior software engineer with an advanced technical background and analytical thinking to become a part of the team that develops enterprise level products with a large client base.
• Stable long-term project
• World-wide known Fortune 500 customers with thousands of active users
• Your part in applications architecture design and optimisation
• High standards for code review and best practices culture
• Friendly community of senior level engineers
• 3+ years of commercial experience working on the backend as a .NET developer
• Hands-on experience in web services development (RESTful API, Web API and SOAP)
• Experience with .NET Core 3 or .NET 5
• Experience with NHibernate or other ORM tools
• Database skills (MS SQL; writing/analyzing queries; understanding of DB design)
• Ability to diagnose/solve problems
• Good level of communication and reporting skills
• English — Intermediate and higher
• Cloud systems development experience will be a big plus
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with Message Brokers (RabbitMQ, Service Bus or similar)
• Experience with CI/CD (Azure DevOps as a plus)
• Design and architectural patterns (GoF, MVC, N-Tier, etc.) knowledge and ability to apply it appropriately
• Experience with microservices
Azure, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Microservices, Nhibernate, MVC, KendoUI, SOAP, Docker, Continuous Integration
• Design, develop and implement different web and back-end solutions with other talented engineers in a collaborative team environment
• Contribute to the overall quality of development services through brainstorming, unit testing, code reviewing and proactive offering of different improvements and innovations
• Share knowledge with the team, assist in supervising and mentoring of less-experienced team members
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni