Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products.
Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space (eCommerce and other apps mobile apps, payment gateways, loyalty system, search engine, employee management, identity management etc.)
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences.
- Directly managing a group of engineers including iOS, Android and Flutter app;
- Act as A Technical Product owner/Proxy product owner;
- Coordinating with the Product Manager to define the roadmap strategy;
- Delivering projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology;
- Identifying key business objectives and providing solution recommendations while;
- performing business proofs;
- Keep tracking team backlog and perform scope adjustments coordination with Delivery Managers to meet Sprint goals and release deadlines;
- Interfering and resolving cross-team dependencies, acting as a point of escalation for stakeholders and Delivery managers;
- Measure Team success by applying the best practices (KPI’s, OKR’s.
Experience / Skills required:
- BS in software engineering or technology architecture;
- 7+ years of iOS/Android development experience, Flutter experience is a plus;
- Strong software engineering fundamentals;
- Solid technical judgment on engineering architecture and product decisions;
- Leadership experience with cross-functional team collaboration;
- Excellence in people management and problem-solving;
- Collaborate with engineers to drive the technical roadmap and ensure high technical quality on all projects;
- Coach engineers on the team, helping them advance in their careers;
- Help drive engineering-wide initiatives with the rest of the engineering management;
- Cloud experience (Azure, AWS);
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced spoken and written English communication skills is a must.
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, here at Intellias we offer:
For your professional growth — Innovative projects with advanced technologies; Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan); Regular educational events with leading industry experts; English and German courses.
For your comfort — Flexible working hours; Spacious office with lots of meeting rooms; Relocation program; Kids’ room with professional baby-sitter (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
For your health — 3 health packages to choose from — medical insurance, sports attendance or mix of both; Annual vitaminization program; Annual vaccination and ophthalmologist check-up.
For your leisure — Corporate celebrations and fun activities; On-site massages; Beauty parlor (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni