we are looking for a person who will be ready to join our team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop and support new features of HMI/IVE project.
Our goal is to provide robust solutions and the best quality support to our customer. You will take part in a full cycle development of Automotive infotainment system.
- Develop automotive components using frameworks and architectures provided by Customer
- Support and modify automotive components according to Customer expectations
- Analyse requirements, software specifications and design documents for automotive system
- Communicate with Customer in case of unclear technical requirements
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry, in-car applications and software development processes
- BS in computer science, electric/electronic engineering, mathematics or related field
- Advanced knowledge of C/C++ programming language
- Strong knowledge UML, OOP, OOD
- Good command of English (speaking & writing)
- Experience with CAN, LIN or other communication protocols used in automotive
- Real-time OS and programming
- Testing approaches (black box, white box etc.)
- Debugging with JTAG (IAR i-Jet)
- Embedded systems fundamentals (memory access, timing constraints, inputs/outputs)
Would be as plus:
- Experience in automotive or embedded experience
- Experience in multithreading, multi-language components, client-server architecture, IPC, IDL, design patterns, asynchronous programming, state-machines concept, memory management, STL
- UI development experience and integration of complex business logic with UI
- Experience with source control tools (RTC/Jazz, SVN)
- Basic knowledge in understanding HW schematics and in using measurement equipment
- Qt framework & QML knowledge
- Knowledge in root cause analysis (fishbone, 5-why etc.)
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
16 May 2019.