Our client is a leading global Financial market data provider that runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Covering new feature and bug fixing development with automation testing to ensure a stable release
• Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
• Design/Extend and execute quality tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
• Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, and software.
• Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service, or business processes.
• Install and manage applications and databases relevant to automation.
• Test reports
• Extending and maintenance of a CI/CD infrastructure
• Creation of new automation tests using pipelines
• Creation of automated performance tests
• Creation of QA roadmaps with quarterly reviews
• Creation and support of test suites
• Creation and support of test documentation
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 2-3+ years of test automation experience of corporate web solutions, back-end, front-end, network, CI/CD.
• Selenium WebDriver.
• Knowledge of TestNG or JUnit framework.
• Practical usage of Maven and Gradle builders.
• Result orientation.
• Team orientation.
• Proficient in English.
• Oracle DB viewer.
• INSI SQL/PL SQL.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 November 2021