We are currently on the hunt for an ambitious and passionate Senior Automation QA Tester to join our Tech Team in Ukraine.
Oppizi is the first major multi-channel player in offline performance-marketing. We’ve built a technology which enables tracking, scaling and optimisation of flyering campaigns. We offer 3 channels, Hand-to-hand (in people’s hand), Door-to-Door (in people’s mailbox or on their cars), Direct Mail (in people’s mailbox via national post service). We operate in 10 countries, the main ones being Australia, New Zealand, France, UK, US, and Canada. We are very privileged to work with flagship accounts like Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, Getaround, DiDi, Deliveroo and many others.
A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Automation Tester, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on all the Oppizi projects and collaborate with the entire tech team. The role will be to assist the team of engineers to release faster and to consolidate the stability of the code of the company. You will be working with different extensive environments, Platform, API, and Mobile App.
- Contribute to the automated regression and smoke test suites, growing it overtime at the same rate new features are released;
- Participate in designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality
- Maintain and expand Test Coverage
- Execute test scripts and analyze record results
- Evaluate automation test results and provide test status reports
- Support and enhance reporting solution
- Identify defects/ anomalies and investigate their cause. Document and track these defects
- Add test attributes to the App codebase to make automation test run more reliable and increasing mobile native app testability
- Review log files and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in -
- Application design with the development team
- Develop and maintain the automation framework
- Develop and maintain test documentation
- Participate in setting and improving QA processes
Technical skills and expertise
- At least 3 years automation practice for native mobile apps iOS or/and Android
- Experienced in building automated solutions for large scale projects including API and UI tests for native mobile apps
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of Appium, Selendroid and/or Xcode, Android Studio, Cavy
- Strong experience in the creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Deep understanding of design patterns and applying them to projects
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (CircleCI)
- Experience working with business-critical customer-facing applications (user interfaces, APIs, and back-end services).
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Hands-on experience with design patterns for test automation (Page Object and etc.)
- Knowledge of OOP
- Expert in Quality Assurance testing techniques
- Proven experience in building automation processes from scratch for different levels (component, integration, etc)
- Experience in automation testing of Mobile
- Experience in building frameworks, tools and utilities for automating testing tasks
- Experience working with version control, build & deployment and test management tools (GIT, Jira, CircleCI)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- SQL & PostgreSQL skills will be a plus.
Will be a plus:
- A degree in Computer Science or related IT experience
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid/Remote position
- Generous personal-time-off package
- Entrepreneurial environment
- International company
- Great culture, human centered (97% employee retention rate in 2020 - COVID!) & 17 nationalities
- Work in a very successful bootstrapped company, no investors yet!
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the Marketing Technology Services
Interested? Apply now
Send your resume and a short description of yourself.
Oppizi is the leading platform that enables data-driven offline marketing campaigns.
By connecting to a network of screened Brand Ambassadors, companies can quickly plan and book scalable customer acquisition campaigns.
Currently available in Australia, New Zealand & the United Kingdom.
Trusted by brands like Uber, The Iconic, Airtasker, Marley Spoon, OFO, MealPal, UberEATS & HelloFresh.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni