The Company is a leading provider of financial reporting and enterprise performance management software including software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for equity compensation and financial disclosure management.
Test developer with the primary responsibility of effective assurance of product quality through test automation, code inspections, peer reviews, white-box testing and other forms of engineering excellence.
A Software Development Engineer in Test [SDET] is a developer with the primary responsibility of effective assurance of product quality through test automation, code inspections, peer reviews, white-box testing and other forms of engineering excellence. It is a unique and challenging role that calls for a strong passion for quality and technology. It combines the 'building' aspect of software development with the 'testing' part of quality assurance. The SDET will be an integral part of an Agile product team as well as providing a point of contact for test automation issues across all Certent teams.
• Analyzing product testing requirements, able to understand a complex financial system at a detailed functional level.
• Work with product teams (onsite and remotely) to help define and implement automation suites, and to configure these tests into a continuous delivery framework
• Represent QA and contribute to architecture reviews, design reviews, code reviews and static code inspections
• Work closely with developers and extend automated unit test cases and share test code
• Collaborate with developers to create test automation strategies and test plans
• Design and implementation of automated test framework
• Ensure testability in code and measure code coverage
• Set up and run code reviews including review of the nightly regression runs and help identify problem areas (and help resolve and continuously update the suite to avoid false alarms)
• Lead and provide technical guidance across Certent product teams
• Coach/train automation and development engineers on testing techniques and ways to make code more testable.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer science
• 2 years of experience in developing web based applications using .Net
• Extensive experience with test automation using Selenuim
• Experience with designing and building automation frameworks frameworks and continuous optimization of test suites
• In-depth knowledge of debugging in ASP, ASP .Net, C# environment
• Experience in object-oriented design and coding
Must have Skills
• Excellent English language – Mainly oral communication skills
• Mastery of software development concepts including Object Oriented Programming and design
• Proficient in .Net: C#, ASP.Net, SQL Queries.
• In-depth understanding of Selenium from the driver level up.
• Ability to configure and maintain automated regression testing tools (we are using TeamCity but other continuous delivery tools are OK)
• Competitive compensation
• Executive private medical coverage
• Flexible working hours and possibility for teleworking
• Open and agile working environment
About MIRA - top recruiting
Our mission embodies the principal task and modus operandi of our team. Even if we find you a suitable candidate, our work is not finished. We keep track of how well you interact, and we are ready to provide help and advice at any time.
Our clients can always count on our support. We are your reliable partner.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021