Product: Lending platform
Technology stack: Apache Cordova, React
A New York based FinTech company that builds financial products for small community banks and credit unions. Our product is a FinTech platform that enables community banks and credit unions to originate and service instant installment loans, providing account holders with immediate access to funds and no hidden fees.
- Expert hands-on knowledge of developing mobile applications on iPhone & Android using native as well as platform independent development tools
- Expert hands-on knowledge of latest Web development tools and technologies like ReactJS, HTML5/CSS3, API integration, Authentication.
- Exposure to working in a Microservices based environment, preferably Java & Spring boot.
- Analytical thinking skills, problems solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques.
- Hands on experience of handling (or at least being major part of) complex business situations and enterprise level software products
- At least Intermediate English
- TI (1,5 hour)
- Interview with CTO (1 hour)
- Competitive salary
- Up to 25% bonus depending on performance including stock options
- 25 vacation days year 1, 30 days year 2, 35 days year 3 and further
- Maximum one time vacation is 10 days
- Paid paternity leave up to 20 days
- Medical insurance
- Accounting support
- Free lunch , dinner after 8pm when people return to office
- Global team and opportunity for short business travel
UNIT.Recruitment — Expert IT Recruitment Company.
We love technology and specialize in recruitment IT talents, have huge experience in IT recruitment, understanding client requirements, and needs.
We provide expert IT recruitment services in Ukraine and abroad.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021