TietoEvry Ukraine is looking for Cloud Native Software Flow (CI/CD and DevOps) Engineers to help build, maintain, and resolve our pipelines issues.
Are you passionate about scalability, reliability, automation, and availability, building and maintaining critical infrastructure and tools? Excellent! We are building a platform that enables developers to use the cloud more optimally! If you would like to be involved and love working with, and developing, the latest technologies, then we are eager to talk to you.
- Address key challenges of building and automating a best-in-class CI/CD pipeline to give feedback for the development of quality, failure resistant private clouds
- Be passionate about driving collaborations across multiple business areas within a large organization
- Have the technical and human proficiencies needed to help craft our vision for a truly Cloud-Native solution
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Ability to tackle problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Motivation to constantly seek new ways to improve system performance
- Passion about seamless uptime and infrastructure resiliency to failures
- Delight in building tools to automate routine tasks
- Experience with open source and proprietary cloud and virtualization technologies (Kubernetes, VMWare, OpenStack, Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Comfortable with Go, Python, bash scripts
- Experience with some of the following: Git, GitLab, Docker, Rancher, Jenkins, ELK, Redis, Ansible, Terraform, Spinnaker, GitOps, Kubeflow
- Developed Cloud Native Microservices using the latest 3PP's and technologies
- Practical experience in setting up Dev Ops ways of working for large scale enterprise products
- Share best practices and implement processes to drive Dev Ops ways of working
- Hands-on experience of configuration, deployment and optimization of microservices server is required and troubleshooting sophisticated applications at scale
- English written and verbal communication skills
- Stable, full-time and long-term employment;
- Participation in interesting international projects;
- Competitive salary and good benefits package;
- Healthy work-life balance and friendly, caring atmosphere;
- Career&proffesionnal development possibilities;
- Cozy office/possibility to work remotely;
- Team and company events;
- Reasonable recruitment process
A leading digital services and software company TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success.
Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries. TietoEVRY’s annual turnover is approximately EUR 3 billion and its shares are listed on the NASDAQ in Helsinki and Stockholm as well as on the Oslo Børs.
Job posted on
14 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni